Why You Should Consider Health Coaching?
- Learn stress management techniques to deal with feeling overwhelmed.
- Take the stress out of dieting by taking out the restrictions and learn how to eat healthy.
- Improve sleep to increase energy, productivity, focus, and feel calmer.
- Discover a healthy eating approach that works for your body without counting calories and tracking macros.
- Learn how your body responds to food and make adjustments to feel your best.
- Learn how to understand food labels, what ingredients to avoid, and make better food choices
- Learn new habits with exercise and overcome the “I’m too busy” mental block.
- Discover how to prioritize rest and recovery to get the most out’ of your workouts. ‘ of your workouts.
- Create a sustainable workout program to improve your health.
Designed to help you reset your health and well-being with the highest level of support and accountability. Includes 6 bi-weekly coaching sessions.
Designed to help you transform how you think about and manage your health with the highest level of support. Includes 12 bi-weekly coaching sessions.
Designed to help you fully transform your life into something you never thought was possible. You will be so impressed with the transformation. Includes 20 coaching sessions.
What You’ll Receive as a Client
- One 90-minute foundation-setting session where we will review your current health status, activity level, diet, and lifestyle to set obtainable goals and strategies.
- Unlimited access to me for questions between sessions via text or Facebook messenger.
- Materials to help you make changes to your diet, exercise routine, and lifestyle that are science-based and tailored to your unique needs.
- Bi-weekly sessions for the length of your program to check in on your progress, make adjustments and celebrate wins.
- Follow-up emails after each session to include action steps for you to follow between coaching sessions.
- Forward looking action plan at the completion of your program to set you up for long-term success.
Ready to take the Next Step?
Book a free discovery session to learn more, and we’ll partner together to find the right investment, payment option, and level of coaching support to match your needs.
“I was skeptical about hiring a health coach, but I highly recommend it. I instantly felt comfortable with Michael during our initial consultation. He was thorough with my background, medical history, and current lifestyle. I was set up for success because he took everything into consideration when developing my plan of action. He is very knowledgeable, empathetic, and encouraging, but also provides the right amount of tough love.”
“I cannot recommend Michael and Very Well Wellness enough. Michael was thorough in our initial consultation and the plans he created set me up for success. I noticed a lot of changes in just a couple of weeks!”
— Carrie A.
“I would have never thought food was what was causing my issues. Michael put me on an elimination diet and I discovered food sensitivities to citrus and dairy. With those foods removed from my diet, I’m now feeling so much better. I have more energy, don’t feel bloated after eating, and sleep better. He has a wealth of knowledge and is passionate about seeing you succeed.”
— Amanda M.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There a Commitment?
All coaching programs require a contract. The minimum commitment for new clients is 3 months. After 3 months, your contract automatically renews monthly until the coaching agreement is terminated. .
What is the cost?
You’re investing in your health by hiring me as your health coach. I will work with you and your budget. I offer monthly payment plans or one lump-sum payment at a discount.
How do I know if I’m getting credible advice?
There’s a lot of information out there, and quite frankly, most of it is wrong. All of my programs are science-based. I am educated in health sciences and have a master’s degree in kinesiology and an advanced certification in sports nutrition.
What Happens if I Don’t See Results?
It’s important to keep in mind that results are linear. Some people may see them right away, while others may take months or never see results at all. It is your responsibility to follow the program. I am merely your guide. If something isn’t working, we will adjust to get you on the right path. If you’re following the program and not responding, there might be an underlying health problem. In this instance, I will refer you to a medical professional before continuing with your program.
© 2023 Very Well Wellness | All rights reserved | Austin, Texas
Content on this website is not considered medical advice. See a physician before making any medical or lifestyle changes.